Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Morals, Hands and Tribulations

And the moral of the story is: Two out of three people prefer Cheerios.

Tues 8/7 Blog Prompt: Look at your hands. Why are you grateful for them?

The first thing that comes to mind is that I am grateful I can hold my loved ones. Then look at all the great things you can do with hands; type on the computer, write a letter, paint a portrait, the list is endless. Still the best thing is to be able to hold someone close to you; catch them as they fall (or jump).


Scraplift of "Fun" by PurdueLiz; Sand & Water Paper Pack, ©2006 Valeri Brumfield; Brad from Denim & Sunshine, ©2006 Elizabeth Weaver; Chunky Wood Alpha, ©2007 Lauren Bavin

3 comments:

Stephani said...

THAT'S IT! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! To to to to to to funny! Oh my gosh all that for that! lol! lol! lol! lol! Thanks for the giggle!

loonyhiker said...

LOL, well, I guess today's prompt was great after that story. My goodness, without hands, you wouldn't have been able to type that looooooooong story!

Anonymous said...

I like my hands because my wife fits in them so well :-)