Friday, August 03, 2007

Lost, Found & Tribulations

Fri 8/3 Blog Prompt: How would you spend a found $20 bill?

First I would see if I could find who it belonged to. Then being just $20 (face it, it just doesn't buy what it use to); I would probably use it to take the Princess to lunch so we could sit and talk and do silly things that an eight year old likes to do.


Sketch, (c) Robin Cabana
Signa kit, (c) Jessica Bolton
Word art, (c) Laurie Garza
Doodle, (c) Angie Briggs
Font: Army of Darkness
Poem by Michelle Gregory

3 comments:

pamibe said...

That's so pretty!! :D

Any found money under $100 should be spent frivolously...!

Jamie Heyl said...

What a precious layout! Great job!

loonyhiker said...

When my girls were young, 8 was my favorite age with them. They still adored me and thought I couldn't do anything wrong, stupid, or embarrassing!