Saturday, May 27, 2006

Late Mother's Day Tribulations

I’m excited and thrilled. I received a mother’s day gift from Nuke earlier in the week. It was a battery charger for my Sony digital. It was one that you put the battery in and then plugged it in. I was just wishing that it had come before I left for Orlando as it would have been a lot less cumbersome than the charger that came with the camera.

But then yesterday another package arrived. I knew one was coming, but I really thought it was a cd or two of pictures of Hong Kong.

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

So when I opened the package all I could say was “Oh my God.” Princess Z told me if I said it again she was going to scream. He sent me his Sony DSC-F707. I am so psyched about using it. Now I just need to get out and try it. Of course I will have to read the manual (which by the way did not come with it and I had to download it).

I am definitely looking forward to this weekend and a photo shoot somewhere.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

What a wonderful surprise! Happy (late) Mother's Day and I can't wait to see what great photos you take with it!