Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to my regularly scheduled something

or another. hahahahahaha.....
 
I have been busy trying to get my digital scrapbooking supplies organized. I want to be able to do a quick search to find something without having to look through every folder I have. Once I finish that I will be back onto my vacation book. After which I think I will take one of the genealogy folders and start a book on that.
 
Speaking of which I missed with the family reunion in Mississippi this past weekend. I have never been and only learned about it last year. Maybe next year Pan and I can schedule some time to visit. But I do want to buy at least one of the books that they had available there. One is a collection of letters written during the Civil War. How cool would that be?

No comments: