Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Tribulation of Me

Wed Blog Prompt 1/2: New Year, New You #2. What new scrapping technique do you want to try this year? Or do you have a goal with your scrapping this year?

My goal would be to add more journaling to my scrapbook pages. Which means I am going to have to sit down and really look at pictures and try to remember what was going on while they were being taken.

Template by Monica McGill; commercial overlays (c)Brenda Miller; Fonts: Rickels, Gummy

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I realized when I loved reading other page's journaling that I needed to do more on my own. They really add to the pages I look at.

Unknown said...

I think that is a very good goal.


I have found that when I do paper layouts I have more journalling on them than on digital layouts. Maybe I should try & rectify that.

Glynis said...

The journaling is a really great goal, but it can definitely e a challenge. Good luck!