Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tribulations Upon Tribulations

Been a long week, what with no Indy or Pan to interfer with the daily goings on. One is in Georgia; the other in Las Vegas. I'll leave it up to you to decide who is where.

Things I have discovered this week are:

1. That Italian semi-bitter chocolate goes well with Cabernet Sauvignon (my personal favorite this week is by Toasted Head).
2. That I can take 1/8 of an Excedrine PM or Tylenol PM without getting sick and still be able to relax enough to sleep.
3. That I should never start a project of cleaning a room if I can't guarantee it being finished before Indy returns.
4. That I definitely need to start charging my darling daughter for babysitting so I can hire someone to clean said room
5. That I like having time to myself and although I gave Pan a hard time about going to Las Vegas without me, it really doesn't bother me. (Oops, I guess I gave it away didin't I?)

No comments: